New Bin Locations,
- DEA National Prescription Drug Take Back Day – Hosted by local law enforcement and other community organizations on Saturday, April 30th, from 10 AM to 2 PM. Find an event near you using the DEA’s online search tool.
- Madera Sheriff’s Office Madera Headquarters
2725 Falcon Drive, Madera, CA 93637, (559) 675-7770
- City of Chowchilla Police Department
122 Trinity Avenue, Chowchilla, CA 93610, (559) 665-8600
- Madera Sheriff’s Office Oakhurst Substation
48267 Liberty Drive, Oakhurst, CA, (559) 642-3201
- City of Gilroy Police Department
7301 Hanna Street, Gilroy CA, (408) 846-0300
- City of Folsom Police Department
46 Natoma Street, Folsom CA, (916) 355-7239
- Santa Clara County Receives Eight New Medication Disposal Bins to Protect the Environment and Public Health, Don’t Rush to Flush Joint Press Release, 10/1/2015
Visit the Don’t Rush to Flush bin map for additional locations near you, accepted items, hours of operation, and other information.